[amayausers] Re: help me to choose

  • From: Eduardo Ruiz <erc_ruiz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 09:54:12 -0800 (PST)

Hi Rod:

Thank you very much.  I have one more question.  I
hear a lot, over problem with Amaya machine.  Do you
think that the used machine (March 2003) have all of
those problems? (thread break (false and true, etc),.
They offer me 90 day warranty, but i dont want a
lemmon.  Thank you for your time.

Eduardo

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail