[amayausers] Re: font for left-chest names

  • From: "Steve Cohen" <steve208321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 08:46:16 -0500

I'm always up early. I have to be at my full-time job at 6am. YAWN! It isn't to bad when you leave work at 2pm. If you have ever been to Washington, D.C. during rush hour, it isn't fun so I have to beat the traffic somehow. We have the 2nd worst traffic in the nation next to L.A. Most shirt manufactures now make shirts more "embroidery-friendly" than they used to so the need for solvy is slowly fading but I still use it on all towels and sweaters. I guess it's an old habit that I never broke.

From: "Shuffletown Embroidery" <shuffemb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 08:21:36 -0500 Thanks, Steve, for you help. You're up early! I've never used Solvy for a woven, just fabrics with a nap or pile or anything the stitches might sink into.

Mary Buckle
Shuffletown Embroidery