[amayausers] Re: feeling stupid and CCF

  • From: "Rod or Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 11:37:44 -0600

Roland ,
You are correct. The wings are only to be used with the WACF style frames.
Some people are not installing them on the driver and sewing without them
using the WACF frames---your option..works either way......the wings were to
stretch out the caps a bit and helped mostly in the area of the unsuported
caps . They supplied you with a wide  and narrow set of wings.....neither of
which should be used with the CCF style of frame......

Rod Springer

Rod & Sharon Springer
Embroidery Cottage
Melco Amaya Technician & Trainers