[amayausers.com] Re: fast frames

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 22:30:05 UT

This message was posted by KGM on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/716.html#000003

I don't post much on this list but read it every day!!  Thanks for all the info
you folks share so gladly.

About Sticky Backing  - I originally bought sticky backing from a number of
different places and it was all a nightmare.  Needles gummed up, thread breaks
galore, used to get sweaty palms when I was getting ready to use the fast
frames..  I tried everything - have a fridge in my shop and kept it
refrigerated, turned the A/C on high an hr before using it -from the refrig-..
lol  I put wax paper on it I did everything you can possibly imagined down to
'greasing my needles' lol.  No kidding though I did try everything!

Since my change to a good brand (first Perfect Stick - by Floriani - turned on
to this by Fred) then AES (contact info below - where Fred is now) produces a
great sticky backing, also.  . since the change I whip through the order with
NO problems.  No Gummy Needles NO THREAD BREAKS nothing but blue sky sailing.
Fred will gladly send you a sample and you Will Not Believe the DIFFERENCE!
Here is a msg he posted on the other amaya list that tells us we get a
'discount'  :)   Good luck!  Jill

Re: Stabilizer Discount For Fred Lebow

There is Definitely a discount for this group and the Amaya users list

Code is Amaya08

Re shipping you would have to call the individual distributor.

We may soon have someone in Canada w our products

I may even go CISS in Oct in  Calgary
I would fish the Crowsnest River for a day if I drive up.

Sincerely
Fred
Fred Lebow - Non Wovens  -  406 854-2322
www.lebowconsulting.com (http://www.lebowconsulting.com) -
flebow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -

"Stabilizing is the foundation for good embroidery. Lay a proper foundation"