[amayausers.com] Re: false bobbin breaks

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 14:24:13 UT

This message was posted by Lynnette on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/665.html

Help please.  I am brand new Amaya user.  Training is next week.  I am having
false bobbin breaks. I tried changing the setting for actifeed lower limit as
Ron suggested in earlier post.  Iam doing caps which it looks like I should not
be attempting yet.  I have 12 more to go as afavor to my adult son's softball
team.  I have to have them done this afternoon.  Got two that came out perfect.