[amayausers.com] Re: Athletic Tail

  • From: Herman Wilson <pineapple@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 08:21:50 -0600

YES that program is the best one I do lots of baseball teams with app and it will do splits. it is well worth the money

Herman Wilson

theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

This message was posted by TinaK on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/905.html#000003

I use SmartDesigner X3 with Corel as you just click on the tail you want add
the lettering and the font for the lettering click apply and it will
automatically weld the two together but it will let you line the lettering up
with the tail first so there isn't much editing to do.

Really easy!

You can check them out at www.smartdesigns.com (http://www.smartdesigns.com)