[amayausers] Re: embroidery on fur

  • From: "Shuffletown Embroidery" <shuffemb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 13:44:23 -0400

Roland,
Thanks again. You have been so helpful. I'm getting ready to try it now.
I'll see if I can get the stocking to cooperate by being turned inside out.
It sounds like that might work. It would sure beat taking it apart! I'll see
how it goes on test fabric.

I have the slimline clamps. I am guessing that is similar to, if not the
same as, the speed frame.
Mary

Mary Buckle
Shuffletown Embroidery