[amayausers] Re: embroidering on 600 denier bags

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 09:08:28 -0800

Port Authority is Sanmar's house brand.  www.sanmar.com  If you don't use
them yet you should check into it.  They are my #1 supplier and they have a
warehouse in TX, Dallas I think.  You get free shipping on all orders over
$200.

As far as the 600 denier it sews great.  I normally don't even use any
backing on 600 denier bags and have put 50k designs on them before and they
turn out very nice.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx