[amayausers] Re: copyrighted sign

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 16:03:33 -0800

I was talking about the same company the whole time.  I was told by them
that their minimum is 50 patches but when I pulled up the quote for the 6.5"
patch I realized they quoted me on 25 so I figure they will do less than 50
if the patch is over a certain size.

I do all my smaller patch orders in house and anything 50 or larger I send
to them.  Their quality is excellent and their turnaround is consistent for
being a overseas company approx 4 weeks.  They use all Madiera poly thread
and you can ask them for a swatch and they send you a small card that shows
thier twill colors and their main thread colors but you can also send them
PMS #'s, R/A, Madiera.

Here is a copy of what they send when they quote which gives you some good
info on how they work.

This is the only patch company I have used with the exception of ANdrew at
Salem Emblem Shop but he is in Oregon and the prices are not close to what
you can do overseas.  I am not big on the whole overseas thing but for
patches it definitely has its place if you want to compete.

Thanks for the quote request. Quote is based on a patch with a twill
background at the below size. If size changes, price may change accordingly.

Prices quoted are based on our shipping in approximately 30 days from time
of receipt of order with all information needed, including clear art with
colors and deposit.

*This is a quote only. If an order is needed, please reply to this e-mail
with qty*

Patch Name: Del Norte Rod & Gun Club
Patch Size: 6.5" Circle

25 $5.90
50 $4.90
100 $4.25

One time non-refundable set up fee for digitizing: $90.00
*File is clients after production of order*

The set up fee for digitizing is a one time charge based on the size and
complexity of the design. After the order is complete, you will receive the
digitized pattern--which can be used for direct embroidery onto garments, or
you can have the patches produced at another location.

*Price includes up to 8 thread colors. There is an additional .07 charge for
each color over 8 colors up to a maximum of 12 colors. Metallic thread is an
additional 20% per patch.*
---If thread colors are of high importance, please provide us with colors
and or thread numbers from:
1.Madeira Classic or Poly Neon
2. Pantone PMS
3. Robison Anton
4. Isacord
5. Coats
6. Tong Li

*Please reference this website if in need of assistance with colors:*
http://www.bannermarketinggroup.com/InkColorChart.htm

  For heat seal (iron on) backing add .50 per patch.  Heat seal is to be
used at your own risk and we advise you test the material you will be
ironing on first for heat resistance. We do not recommend using heat seal on
leather.

We normally ship in approximately 4 weeks, however with back patches, it may
take a little longer. We will try our best to get these to you in 4 weeks,
but with the detail on a back patch and the desire to get it perfect, it may
be delayed. We try to accommodate you with offering our rush services on the
back patches, but to make sure everything comes out exactly how you want it,
we would rather have the time to meet your needs.

If you order, prior to production our digitizer will sew out a sample which
you will receive a scan of by .jpg for approval.    We take pride in the
quality of our products and guarantee your satisfaction 100%.  Also, please
keep in mind that if the sew out is just like the art, but the customer
decides to make changes, such as wording changes or image changes, there may
be a fee. For small changes, the fee will be a $20 amendment charge, and it
may be higher for a lot of changes or for larger changes. So, make sure your
art is how you want the patch to look in order to avoid these fees. Please
call or reply if you have any questions!

We require a 50% non-refundable deposit on the patches by credit card at the
start of your order. On back patches, we will also charge the set up fee in
full. We require a 50% non-refundable deposit by credit card at the start of
your order. We will accept checks or money orders, but will wait until we
receive them to start your order. We will require a credit card to keep on
file and will do a test charge which may show up on your account initially
but will never go through. We keep the credit card on file and have the
right to charge it if we send out orders net 30 and don't receive payment on
time.

If you place an order via email, please make sure that you get a response
from us. We will not be responsible for lost or misdirected emails or emails
deleted automatically with spam. We will respond to all orders placed via
email, which means if you didn't hear from us, we didn't get it.

If we give you an ETA prior to ordering, it is only valid if the order is
placed the same day. If you want an ETA for an order placed at a later date,
please let us know. As noted above, we ship in approximately 4 weeks from
time of order.   If you need something by a certain final date, like for an
event, please let us know.    Rush Service is available.

Please allow for shipping time from CA to you.  Prices quoted do not include
UPS charges, which are at your expense.  We typically ship by UPS 3 day,
depending where in the country you are.  Please advise if you want your
order shipped by faster method or if ground, which can take up to a week for
delivery, will do.

Please call if you should have any questions.

Thanks again,

Alia Trillo
Operations Manager
Patch Supply, Inc.