[amayausers] Re: colors

  • From: "HK Acree" <hkacree@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 09:20:47 -0700

Tom,
If you have the large Dakota catalog the colors are listed in the front.
They are Madeira 40 (Rayon) colors. In DS right click on your first color,
go to properties. Then in the drop  down menu under color chart, select
Madeira 40. Enter all your colors then click apply. Next, change to the ARC
Poly thread chart in the drop down menu, then below the color shown is a
button marked "match chart". You colors will be changed to the closest ARC
Poly color. Not foolproof but a quick way to convert.

Herb