[amayausers] Re: cap frame cap supports

  • From: "Rod or Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 09:34:42 -0700

Roland,
We didn't address the apparent absence of the support wings you mentioned in
your post...

I have not seen a cap driver sent with a new machine that did not have the
shorter, or smaller, wings already mounted on the rails. The wings set on
top of the rail and slide back to the set screw you are mentioning.  It acts
as a stop and positions the wings in the correct position.  The thumbscrews
then go up through the slots from the bottom and are used to attach the
wings to the rail.  We will send you a picture by private email so you can
see what I am referring to.

Rod

Embroidery Cottage
Rod & Sharon Springer