[amayausers] Re: cap frame cap supports

  • From: "Rod or Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 09:27:14 -0700

Roland,
Do not use the wings, or what you are calling curved supports, with the CCF
style of cap frame.  The wings will contact the sides of the cap frame.  The
two different size cap wings are for the WACF. We have only used the small
ones and have never used the larger ones and we have done lots of caps but
we don't use the 270 very often.  When we do use it, we do put the wings on.
To be honest, I was not fond of the first 270 cap frames (WACF) and prefer
to use the older style EMC/EMT style of cap frame (CCF).  If you haven't
been able to get a descent sewout, it is either the design or hooping
problem if the machine is running properly.
Rod

Embroidery Cottage
Rod & Sharon Springer
Melco Amaya Tech & Trainer