[amayausers] Re: boot disks

  • From: "Steve Cohen" <steve208321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 08:25:32 -0500

Hey Toni,
If Jeff (or someone else) doesn't get back to you, I can email you the files from my boot disk when I get home tonight. I keep a copy of the boot disk on my hard drive in case something happens to the diskette. I would suggest you do the same for future use.

From: "Toni" <tlwetter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 05:30:13 -0500
Jeff,

Thank you very much for the help. Crazy thing happened. Neither of the ways you gave me will work on my computer but made the batch file on my computer and sent it to my husbands desktop and it works fine. Still windows XP and I set them both up myself exactly the same. I do have one more question. My original boot disk has 3 .rsa files on it and I can only find one on the Melco site. Can you tell me where to find the other 2?

Thanks, you are a great asset to us.
Toni Wetter
tlwetter@xxxxxxxxxxx
Classic Embroidery, Inc.