[amayausers.com] Re: baseball caps

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 19:18:58 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/218.html#000006

You might want to look into getting the old reg hat hoop.  It will only do the
front two panels (6" across) but that is mostly what I do anyway.  I got just
one, and I can hoop so fast that I don't think I need another one.  After
struggling with the 180 deg newer hoop, you will love the old one.

I have a customer who has a group of young boys (Pop Warner).  He wouldn't dare
try to guess what these young guys want in the way of hats.  He is coming by to
give me the order soon, but he said he is amazed at what they chose.  DO NOT
try to outguess the teenagers!!!

Juli in Kona