[amayausers] Re: auto setting stuck

  • From: "Kesavan" <kesavan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 09:24:39 +1000

What are the wings?
Does the amaya not have a universal needle plate? Do you have to change
needle plates for caps just like we did with the older machines.

Anand

First thing I take off when I get a new machine is the wings.  Have done
this for over 5 years now.  Even on unstructured caps I dont use them.  I
use double 3 oz tearaway on unstructured and double or single on structured
depending on the design.  Sometimes if I am having real registration issues
or have a cap design with 18k + stitches I will use cutaway on caps for more

stability.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
541-770-2957
Medford, OR

<< ella for Spam Control >> has removed Spam messages and set aside
Newsletters for me
You can use it too - and it's FREE!  http://www.ellaforspam.com

<< ella for Spam Control >> has removed Spam messages and set aside
Newsletters for me
You can use it too - and it's FREE!  http://www.ellaforspam.com

-- Type: application/ms-tnef
-- File: winmail.dat