[amayausers] Re: auto actifeed & puckering/tightness-again

  • From: "Sandra Walker" <aece@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 12:55:23 -0500

Thanks to both Tom & LuAnn for their input.  I appreciate it.
I've tried both touching the fabric and raising one click up from that as
well.
Seems to vary with fabric type...just another case of trial & error, I
guess.
A&E Custom Embroidery
936.588.1015   800.291.6953
We make your life more colorful...and your business more visible!