[amayausers.com] Re: an oval shape? anyone in Houston

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 14:59:48 UT

This message was posted by Carolyn on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/468.html#000007

Phyllis,I understand your situation.  I have a EMP 6 and i still use this
machine over my amaya.  I do so because I feel comfortable operating it and it
simple.  The training is not enough and I have watch the cds a million times.
Frustrating to say the least. My problem is everything looks great and centered
on screen and even center the hoop before starting but when the product come
out, it's crooked.  There has got to be an easier way to run these machines.

Carolyn