[amayausers] Re: [amayausers]battery backup

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 14:23:41 -0500

We are running a SmartUPS 700 for the computer and Amaya, with 17" monitor.
No beeps or anything. We are in the same boat...just down the road from a
sub-station and this area of town has not had new lines upgraded. Everything
for computers and plotters, engraver, etc.are all on SmartUPS from 420 to
700. Could not get one for the laserprinter....that's the only thing not on
one. Saved us many times from brown outs and complete poweroutages.
I think even Staples has them-got ours through on-line discount computer
stores (MacWarehouse, etc. but they are gone)