[amayausers] Re: XT Thread flap

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 00:04:13 UT

This message was posted by Rod or Sharon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/69.html#000001

Kerry,
Yes, the thread does appear very loose at times. I believe this to be a
combination of the Auto-acti-feed system and designs. I would say that it is
design specific....that is....wide columns, long stitches and the speed the
design is being sewn at will exhibit this trait more often. Running the bobbin
a bit tighter or going into "Settings" and "Thread Feed" and adjusting the
setting on column width and/or run/fill will tighten things up a bit....

We all want the Auto-acti-feed  system to do all the work for us as far as the
material thickness is concerned, but sometimes with some lettering, designs and
thin materials, sewing on the "Standard" setting is just better...

Rod Springer
Melco Amaya Tech & Trainer