[amayausers] Re: Wicking Hats

  • From: Jo Leftwich <leftwichjo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 06:39:10 -0700 (PDT)

LuAnn, I have always used 75/11 sharps on the first 6
needles of the Amaya with the cap frame. Holding the
cap up to the light, I couldn't see any holes to worry
about. I'm so new to embroidery and learning all the
time, if I had thought about it, I probably would have
used a smaller BP. A bunch of workmen are going to try
these hats and have promised to give me feedback on
how they perform. This material doesn't run like a
knit. I have another dozen Port Authority hats to do
and that material is a knit that streatches both ways.
I used acti-feed and the lowest pressure feed height
up 1 click. Acti-feed stayed at one and two and I
never had one thread break.

--- Image Embroidery <imageembroidery@xxxxxxxxxx>