[amayausers] Re: Wicking Hats

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 09:28:00 -0700

Use lots of backing.  Maybe use cutaway so its more stable.  Sometimes we
use double heavy tearaway and a single layer of heavy cutaway on difficult
hats like those.  Just make sure if you use both backings that the cutaway
is against the hat so you can tear off the tearaway and get to the cutaway
to cut.  We have some hats with around 20k stitches and 12 or so colors with
lots of registration issues that we do this on.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
541-770-2957