[amayausers] Re: WACF v. Conventional Cap... AGAIN!

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 11:34:32 -0400

I was able to get about 2cm which is about 3/4 of an inch right?  I think we
are talking about the same thing.  Anything below that and you are out of
the "sew area" on the WACF.

I had noticed some hats we have seem to come about 1cm from the brim.

Honestly, for most items 3/4 is fine, but this was a large logo, and I was
curious if anyone had a "magic technique" for getting lower on the cap face.

JOHN