[amayausers] Re: Vinyl cutters-Who has one??

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 12:25:08 -0400

Flexi 7 is by ScanVec Amiable...it isn't an Ioline program-dealers
will 'bundle' it with a cutter but the cutter mfg. has nothing to do
with the program. I'm learning flexi 7 now-an amazing program, but
you DEFINITELY want to get the program through a dealer that offers
UNLIMITED phone call tech help. Scanvec ONLY offers 90 day tech help....
I'm now a beta tester for them-working on Flexi 7.7 for Mac on the
new intel chip model...and so far, they can't get it to see the
'dongle' key! Oops...someone forgot that little piece of programming!
Roland

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743