[amayausers.com] Re: Version 9 & Version 7 - Co-exist?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 13:13:46 UT

This message was posted by integrity on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/284.html#000009

I suppose where they could help would be with responsive phone and email
support, and that takes money.  I have always had one foot in a specialized
market and software and support costs money.  I am willing to give them their
just desserts, in hopes of a return on it later, whether that is in my sales or
in their service.  A thousand dollars for a major upgrade in the last 2-1/2
years of my ownership in this specialty market is not too unreasonable, I feel.
 I may balk at paying $250 for Quickbooks every year when the upgrades don't
seem that major and wait a few years in between (but QB is not my money maker),
but $1000 every three years is reasonable to me for the nature of the software
and our small business market.
Signed up, but not shipped out yet.

JMHO,
Dave