[amayausers.com] Re: Version 9

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 21:32:11 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/369.html#000003

I usually use DS V9.  But I have other digitizing programs and will use those
when they do something better than DS.  For instance, I have a design that I
created that is a turtle.  Each section of the shell has a fill that starts on
the outside and spirals in to the center but follows the outline more or less.
Then following the same path it spirals outward to the starting point.  Sorry,
but DS just doesn't do this well at all.  But Generations does it perfectly
every time- no matter the size or shape of the element. So, in that case, I use
Generations.

It can get a little confusing switching between programs, so mostly I stick
with DS V9.