[amayausers.com] Re: Version 9

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 14:26:38 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/369/2.html#000020

On the subject of V9 for DesignShop and Amaya...what's the general consensus of
using Windows older version instead of Vista? Have all the bugs and quirks with
Vista been taken care of in V9 or should we get our new computer 'retro' fitted
with the last Windows version?
Still running Windows 2000 on our DesignShop Pro V6 and Amaya V7 and not a
problem there...but have to replace the computer for the new XT coming. Just
can't crank anymore out of the old AMD model.
Roland