[amayausers] Re: Using two instances of Amaya OS in a LAN environment

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 17:34:31 UT

This message was posted by integrity on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/9.html#000005

Unknowingly, that is what I have done, so I can support that configuration.  My
Dell has a wired LAN connection on the motherboard that goes to the AMAYAs (2)
adjacent to them, and I added a wireless card to connect to the office LAN,
since I am just far enough away and not enough connections on the wired net.  I
wirelessly access the design files, and save them to my AMAYA OS cpu, and run
them on the flex+ configuration.  It is not hard to configure the two LANs
either.

Dave
Integrity Embroidery
San Antonio, TX