[amayausers.com] Re: Urgent Help Needed!!!!

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 21:27:42 UT

This message was posted by Rod or Sharon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/861.html#000003

I always select the cap driver and center it to the machine BEFORE I install
the cap driver on the machine. I have had times that when the machine is trying
to center a hoop, if it is the cap driver, and the movements are too great, an
axis error may result.

But as Kerrminator suggested, check to see if the driver is installed properly,
and that there is no binding present anywhere....

Rod Springer
Amaya Tech & Trainer