[amayausers.com] Re: Urgent Help Needed!!!!

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 01:17:46 UT

This message was posted by TinaK on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/861.html#000004

Hey everyone thanks for trying to help however I ended up calling tech support.
 That has changed as now before you talk to a tech and your machine isn't under
warranty you have to key in  a credit card number before anyone will talk to
you...

They had me up and running in under 15 minutes though..It ended up somehow my
machine decided it wanted to grow up and become an XT model and not the Big Red
model anymore.  Once we got that all set I was off and running.  How wierd was
that?

Thanks again!