[amayausers.com] Re: Twill Stitch files

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 02:40:49 UT

This message was posted by TinaK on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/919.html#000009

Juli`

  If you need help let me know as I love doing bling with my cutter and just
ordered a bunch of vinyl to do t's with as well.  I have my fabric here and I
went and bought some heat bond lite to put on the back of the fabric to see if
I can cut it on the cutter that way.
  Just have been to busy with embroidery and all the bling orders to mess with
the applique stuff I want to do...
  Also, there is a new yahoo group for the stone stencil system if you need
help not to many people on it yet as it is a new group but it is growing...
  Have a great time reading...