[amayausers.com] Re: Trick for small lettering.

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 22:06:30 UT

This message was posted by gcannon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1294.html#000002

It's so nice to run across a post like this; it's like someone is thinking
about what my brain would be thinking about if it had room among the other
thousands of demanding thoughts.  Anyway, I've been doing lots of custom small
text lately, and I knew it could be be better, but I seem to have gotten it
"good enough for the boss", then I just got stuck on other things.  But, now, I
will sit down and give your method a try.  Thank you, debndukes.