[amayausers.com] Re: Thread break detection

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 05:12:59 UT

This message was posted by Bill C @ Fineline on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT
here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1192.html#000002

Thank you Rod, I had checked that everything was plugged in tight, but didn't
unplug & replug them.  That did the trick, all detections are working now. My
Son said why didn't you do that in the first place and save me the money buying
the new sensor. I said, now we have a spare.  Is there a tests with a meter you
can do, to see if the old one is still good?   Thank you again for your help,
Bill from Manhattan, IL