[amayausers.com] Re: Thread break detection

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 22:20:30 UT

This message was posted by Bill C @ Fineline on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT
here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1192.html

One of our 4 XTs quit detecting thread & bobbin breaks. It just keeps sending
thread. The detection is turned on. We checked it many times & it wont stop the
machine.  So we orderd a new sensor bar. Put that on & it still wont detect
thread or bobbin breaks. I checked all the connections in the brain box also.
What else could it be? Also Melco sends the plate with the thread holes along
with the sensor bar, that dont wear out.  Thanks for any answers, Bill from
Manhattan, IL