[amayausers] Re: Thread Pulls or Pops

  • From: "David Kohler \(Integrity Embroidery\)" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 20:56:36 -0500

Friends,
That is all great advice and I will look at each item separately and find
some application for it.

But for now, I am happy to report the first suggestion was the one that
stood out to me, and made the most sense since it was happening on two
machines, identically.  I really wanted to blame the machines, since my
Tajima was running the same file without a hitch at all.  The digitizing
(mine and Design Shop) included DS digitized small letters, Melco Block CP,
.32 inches tall @ 55% width, 4.4 density, 1100 SPM, and I changed the tie
ins and outs from #1 to the #3, and rearranged the order (left to right
instead of center out) and it seems to have helped, not one problem in 5
shirts.  I thought that the tie-ins and -outs were part of the digitized
letter/fonts, but I am glad to see I can make some corrections easily.

Thanks for your immediate response and help,
This list ROCKS,
Dave

P. David Kohler
Integrity Embroidery