[amayausers] Thread Pulls or Pops

  • From: "David Kohler \(Integrity Embroidery\)" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 16:28:38 -0500

Can't seem to get my groove on today, again.  Two new XTs less than 90 days
old.  I am incessantly bothered with thread pulls, pops, whatever you want
to call them.  The trim is smooth and clean, but it pops out of the needle
hole and the lower guide hole at EVERY trim of the WHITE thread.  This
particular design has 4 of them between words/lettering.  Service tech
adjusted the thread trims/timing a couple of weeks ago, and it was doing it
off and on after that, but really getting under my skin today.  He set the
trims at short, and I have moved it to medium, and now I start to leave
tails to hand trim later!!

Any immediate advice on a Sunday afternoon from the veterans of our list?

Gratefully yours,

Dave

P. David Kohler

Integrity Embroidery