[amayausers] Re: Thread Feed Rollers

  • From: "Body Cover" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 08:30:50 -0800

I use two of the little green handled flat blade screwdrivers
and put one on each side and pry it out without any
problems, when it gets to the red roller I use my fingers
and slowly roll out from underneath. It is a tight
fit but I haven't had any problems so far.

Ron Vinyard
Body Cover / Magic Stitches
1-888-435-0176

420 SW H street