[amayausers] Re: Thread Feed Rollers

  • From: "Rod or Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 00:43:46 -0700

Hi John,
We have friends with a Tajima machine and I monitor their list--they have
their share of problems too.  However, as for consumable parts, they don't
have rollers like ours because our Amayas "push" the thread out--which is
why we have the rollers and other brands of machines "pull" the thread like
sewing machines.  That is why we can sew at the speeds we can.  As a bit of
information, if any of you came to the commercial machines from the "home"
embroidery machines like I did, we used to use a product called Sew Ease
which was a small bottle of lubricant you would run a small line down the
spool of thread and it kind of "oiled" the thread to help with thread
breaks.  DO NOT use any product like this on our machines.  It will get on
the rollers and create problems with the tension our machines need to spit
that thread out properly. (No, I did not learn from experience :-)
Sharon