[amayausers.com] Re: Thead tension.

  • From: e3m@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 15:45:53 +0000

Tom,
I like the magnetic core bobbin, however I think the plastic sided bobbins work
better than the cardboard sided bobbins as well.  Just don't have a great deal
of experience with the plastic NEBS bobbins.

And yes, Melco Mart sells them all.
Ed

-------------- Original message from "Tom Ladow"
<tcladow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------