[amayausers.com] Re: Tension adjustments

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 19:33:15 UT

This message was posted by MJ on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL.
Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/984.html#000009

Hi Jerome,
I'm a new Amaya Bravo owner. I've been reading this Forum for a while to learn
as much as I can and am getting some great insights! I've worked for years on
Brother 600 and 620. I'm curious for your input on using the Magna Core
bobbins. Can you tell me why you prefer them? Anyone else's feedback would also
be appreciated.  Thanks! MJ, Everything Embroidered