[amayausers.com] Re: Tension adjustments

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 22:00:19 UT

This message was posted by Shuffletown Embroidery on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO
NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking
here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/984/2.html#000016

My head hurts.
Just make sure that the graphical representation for the adjustment is going
the right way. I can't remember if increasing the number makes more bobbin
thread or makes more upper thread (ouch it hurts). What you want is less upper
thread and more boboin thread. Watch the graphic as you change the number to
make sure you're getting what you want.
If this makes no sense, call me in the morning.