[amayausers] Technical Training

  • From: "David Sklar" <dsklar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 10:37:11 -0500

I received my first Amaya a couple of weeks ago and delivered my first job
this week!  Thanks to everyone who gave me feedback while I was finalizing
my decision.  I am going to the Melco one week basic training next week.
It has been strongly suggested that I might want to Denver for the two week
technician training before I got too busy.  While I have no specific plans
to go out and service the equipment I was told that I would be able to
maintain and repair my own equipment much faster than waiting for someone
to get here.  Does anyone have any thoughts on the value of this?  It seems
to me that two more weeks (plus the actual expenses) is a big investment at
this time.

David Sklar
Ballyhoo!(TM)
Arlington VA