[amayausers] Re: TI and TO ??

  • From: "Jan Calahan" <jcalahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 21:28:52 -0800

HUMMMmmm, I seem to remember something about that converting  alphabets,
but it's been so many years since training. Good question, is there a
tech reading that can find out for us??

I am running DS 05 Pro+, I have to upgrade on it's way, but for now will
am running last year's version.
Can't see the tie in/outs on any of the lettering, at any time. I also
use the #5 tie in/out. I believe I have "Always" selected.
I'll double check when I go out in the shop tomorrow.

Jan
Oak Tree Embroidery
Oakley, CA
jcalahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx