[amayausers] Re: Stitch Counts

  • From: "HK Acree" <hkacree@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 09:43:54 -0700

Cheryl,
Sounds strange to me as well. OS does remove some stitches but I think
something ain't quite right. Had an experience a long time ago while trying
to use settings by color. Turned out I had a static electricity problem.
Wiping the plastic parts of the machine with static guard took care of it. I
wipe the beast off every morning now. Might be an idea.

Herb
Royal Embroidery