[amayausers] Re: "Sons of the American Legion"??

  • From: "Steve Cohen" <steve208321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 20:36:42 -0400

I believe Dakota had this in thier design catalog back in 1994 or 1995. They stopped doing trademark and copyright designs around 1996 and they were dropped from the catalog at that time. Otherwise you might be on your own to digitize it yourself. UGH!

From: "image embriodery" <imageembroidery@xxxxxxxxxx> To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 15:20:40 -0400 Hello all,

I have a question about the seal that is used for the "Sons of the American
Legion". Is the seal (logo) a standard design that is used everywhere or are
they specific to each American Legion Post? I need to do some shirts for them
and all I have to go by is an old shirt!
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,

LuAnn @ Image Embroidery
Because Your "Image" Matters