[amayausers.com] Re: Solution to threadbreaks story

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/1006.html

I just finished 2 lots of t-shirts on which I was having so many thread breaks
that I just wanted to scream!  I was using the No-Show iron on, which I like.
I use this all the time and one of the designs I did, I have sewn at least 1000
times.

I adjusted everything I could think of and nothing helped much.  Finally I
threw a piece of tear-away under and just like magic, not one thread break.
Now the funny thing about this was that sometimes I forgot to stick that piece
of tear-away under the design and it still had no thread breaks.  What do you
make of that?

Juli in Kona