[amayausers.com] Re: Software Issues

  • From: e3m@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 20:22:48 +0000

Lisa,
If your thread break sensor is not detecting "thread breaks" or "out of bobbin"
(bobbin breaks) and the settings, are in fact, turned on,...
It could be a faulty thread break sensor, bad connection somewhere between the
sensor and mainboard, or possibly a faulty section on the mainboard.
If software is/was a possibility, then re-installing it would have corrected
this or possibly other folks would be experiencing similar issues.
What version of software are you running?  Amaya OS 7.00.0??

Good Luck,
Ed Orantes

-------------- Original message from "Wolf Embroidery" <Wolfemb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Ed,

This appears to have solved the problem but I have not loaded many design today
and it was occasionally accepting a new one then it would act up.  Is it
possible that the software could also cause another problem that I'm having
with my XT.  It's almost as if it does not recognize a thread break and keeps
on going.  I stopped using that machine with the intentions of calling tech
support but I just haven't had the time yet.

Lisa