[amayausers] Re: Snow

  • From: "Sandra Walker" <aece@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 11:45:25 -0600

I used to date somebody that was from North Dakota & his grandpa
had a saying about the weather: "there's no such thing as bad weather,
just bad clothes."  Of course, he (the boyfriend, not the grandpa)
had the good sense to move hereto Texas,
and found that his clothes weren't so bad down here!

Have to admit that there are times when I would trade our summers-
especially July through September-for a little snow shoveling!

Sandra Walker
(Montgomery, Texas)
A&E Custom Embroidery
936.588.1015   800.291.6953
We make your life more colorful...and your business more visible!