[amayausers] Re: Snow

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 12:54:50 -0500

Actually I wouldn't mind a good  blizzard-its all bypassed our corner
of NH...never got more than 6 inches at once and the rain or warm
weather melted it.
Last year at this time (I have the pics!) we had 9' deep across our
yard from snowblowing the driveway and parking lot...
not a decent blizzard to go out and play in my jeep in the snow
drifts this year.
Next month we are heading down to Paragon Park in Hazelton PA, going
to get the jeep out in the mud and rocks for the weekend!
Let it snow-let it snow-let it snow.......
Roland