[amayausers.com] Re: Smallest Round Hoop for AMAYA XT

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 22:01:24 UT

This message was posted by Debbie Garifi on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1025.html

Good afternoon!
Has anyone used that small 3.51 round hoop and have issues with the Hoop limit
beeing detected? I turned the hoop dtection limit off and did a trace and could
see the laser inside the hoop and also on the screen my little design is on the
inside of the dotted line of that hoop size unless the measurements are off and
that hoop is smaller.....
Any help is appreciated before I attemp this without turning that hoop limit
back on and hit the hoop with a needle!! Don't need that to happen.
Thank you!