[amayausers.com] Re: Small font

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 13:37:37 UT

This message was posted by crossthread on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/1001.html#000006

Thank you for all the tips. I have been using 1 layer of cutaway and a solvy
top.
I have increased the width to 10. I have found the pull compensation to widen
the columns too. I have this set at 1. should I put it back to zero?
This melco small font is digitized for small lettering. I was hoping not to
have these problems with it. Keep the advice coming, you are all so GREAT!!...
Thank you very much, I appreciate all the helpful tips.
Pam
Crossthreadembroidery.net